Pecan Crusted Salmon Bake



Servings: 4


Nutritional Facts
Calories: 435/Serving
Fat: 20g (Saturated: 4.1 g)
Protein: 38.5g
Carbs: 18.9g

I have never received as many compliments from a recipe than I have from this dish. If I had to rank my recipes, this would definitely make it to the top 3. I made this salmon for a dinner party I threw, and received multiple rave reviews the following day. If you don't like salmon, I guarantee that you will now. Not only is this delicious and simple to prepare, but it is packed with healthy Omega 3s that contributes to a heart healthy diet. Pair this with my roasted asparagus to make a truly unforgettable, gourmet meal.

Ingredients:
-4 5oz fresh Atlantic Salmon
-1 cup panko
-1/4 cup chopped pecans
-4 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
-2 tablespoon honey
-1 tablespoon salted butter, melted
-1 teaspoon lemon zest
-Salt and Pepper

Preparation:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.

In small bowl mix together Dijon Mustard, Honey, and melted butter. In separate bowl, mix together panko, pecans, and lemon zest.

Lightly sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper before brushing on Dijon mixture. Generously coat salmon with panko and arrange on non-stick cooking pan.

Place salmon in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. Let it sit for a couple minutes before serving. Garnish with lemon slices and fresh parsley.

No comments:

Post a Comment